Friday, May 22, 2015

NEED OF IGNITION

We live in an independent nation. This is the fact every child know. So what’s the purpose of mentioning it here? You will get to know when you will finish reading this article.
I get amazed by the fact that we enjoy independence only as duty where after achieving the age of 18 years, we go to exercise our voting right every five years, come back home and get involved in our livelihood chores and wait for next five years. We give vote in this hope that this time something good will happen. This is the story of many people in our nation or you can say majority of people belongs to this thinking group. Have you ever asked what I am doing for nation progress? And if some may dare to than the real question arises. How we can participate in nation’s progress?
I was also searching for this answer for some time and now I got the answer. The answer is NEED OF IGNITION.  Yes that’s my answer as I want to contribute to the nation by presenting my thoughts and opinion on many topics which we see in day to day life. My main ambition is to encourage people to make their nation a real independent nation. It can be done by doing small bits of thing without interrupting our daily lives. I want to ignite spark in every people for helping our nation to develop.
When we will find that spark in ourselves to serve the nation, we will get our way automatically. Everyone has his own way of serving. It’s not like that only politicians are there to run our nation. Real fact is that civilians are responsible for the development of nation. We all know our fundamental rights and duties but how many of us exercise them in real life. I think not many. This is the first thing we have to learn and make others learn also.
I will come with many topics which will create some spark and you will get to know how helpful we civilians can be for the development of nation. Stopping corruption is also helping nation, making poor child getting education or encouraging people to do so all provides big contribution for nation’s success. And this thing we can do anywhere and anytime. For them we don’t have to leave our current job or business. As I said earlier it can be done in anyway. I can be different for different people, but the real fact is to ignite that spark of serving the nation.
Awareness is the main key of success. If we want to achieve this goal and contribute to the nation we have to be aware and start raising voices against any wrong doing. I am contributing my part by launching this topic and all other edition will also come under same heading with one sub- heading every time. Every time I will try to add something interesting so that spark will ignite in your heart one day. So keep reading ‘NEED OF IGNITION’.
                                         JAI HIND!!!


YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER POSTS AT:


NOTE: - THIS IS SMALL INITIATIVE STARTED FROM MY SIDE TO AWARE PEOPLE OF THEIR RIGHTS AND DUTIES. MANY THINGS ARE THERE WHICH WE CAN CHANGE IN OUR SOCIETY WITHOUT INTERRUPTING DAY TO DAY LIFE. SO I WANT YOUR SMALL CONTRIBUTION IN THIS INITIATIVE THAT IF YOU LIKE ANY OF MY POST DOESN’T FORGET TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS AS IT CAN BE HELPFUL FOR ANYONE WHICH YOU NEVER KNOW. SO YOUR ONE SHARE CAN ADD SOME CONTRIBUTION IN NATION PROGRESS.

DISCLAIMER: All the opinion and analysis written in this article is my personal view. My purpose is only to aware people and encourages them to take some part in nation development. Any queries/complaint/feedback can be sent at:




No comments:

Post a Comment